Wednesday 13 January 2010

The first 2010 Blog

First of all, Happy New Year, I hope 2010 is as exciting for you as I'm expecting it to be for me. I've neglected the blog a bit recently, which just shows, I suppose, how busy we've been.

We're just putting the final arrangements together for the 1st February Taster evening, feel free to email and book your place now through the website www.nlpliverpool.com, where you'll find all the information as we have it.

The New Year started well, with an unexpected bonus of 3 day's extra holiday for the children. What could we do, but embrace the opportunity to enjoy the first decent snow in about 30 years, and go sledging. I am the proud possessor of bruises I couldn't possibly show anyone! I've finally learnt to embrace opportunities when they present - the old me would have stuck to my schedule without wavering.

So we're putting in more than a couple of late nights in the office (with the fire on - I know we're green ambassadors but it's still quite chilly) now everyone's back at school.

I'm overhauling the website little by little, and we'll be putting together some exciting new courses for later in the year, so keep watching.

Do keep following and I look forward to hearing from you,

Julie

P.S. Take life's opportunities, even if they do give you bruises!

No comments:

Post a Comment