Friday 28 January 2011

End of the month .......already?

I've found that blogging is a nice way to finish the week. It helps me get my thoughts in order,(always a good thing) I can review what I've achieved (again, a good thing) and then put together a plan and a list for next week. That doesn't mean that I wont spend at least a few hours over the weekend just keeping on top of emails and generally getting my desk straight for next week!



We've had a number of private clients this week, a couple of meetings and numerous enquiries regarding the Taster next weekend, the presentation skills course at the end of February and the certified NLP Practitioner in March.



We went to our first Chamber of Commerce lunch this week, we've been Chamber members for at least 3 years, but never been free to attend an event. We are determined this year to make more networking events, so as soon as the programme arrived, we made space in the diary. It was very enjoyable, well run and well attended, we met some really good new contacts. It's good to get out and network, particularly when you work in a niche business like ours.



I've been really busy today, I've put the final figures to the VAT return (and submitted it - always a relief) and sent the reminder mailing for next week's NLP Taster event. If you'd like a place see www.nlpliverpool.com/taster.php and make your booking as soon as possible. Only 8 places left at time of writing, so better be quick!



This weekend it's the RSPB's big garden birdwatch, so I''ll be spending an hour or so, just looking at the bird life in the garden. Very therapeutic.



Until next time, enjoy your weekend



Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment